Good day! ☀️
I hope your quarantine is going as well as it can be.
Reminder... Stay positive. Stay strong. This too shall pass.
A few months back I shared my signature pre-workout elixir.
Caution! When clicking on the link above, please try your best to ignore my babyface in the video from 5 years ago.
It's an oldie, but a real goodie!
Definitely check that out if you missed it.
The post-workout elixir that I'm about to share with you yields the best results when paired with the pre-workout elixir.
I'm here to help you stay strong during your quarantine (the physical kind of strong).
My signature and quite tasteful Longevity Power post-workout elixir. 👇
Longevity Power Quarantine Post Workout Recovery Elixir
- 1 quart of the purest water you can get your hands on
- 1 - 2 teaspoons of Longevity Power Pearl Beauty
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon Longevity Power Glow He Shou Wu
- OPTIONAL: 1/2 teaspoon of Longevity Power Epic Reishi
- OPTIONAL: 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon, or more to taste, stevia extract powder or 1 dropperful flavored stevia extract liquid (vanilla, toffee and root beer are amazing)
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt, or more
Bonus ingredients: magnesium and potassium for muscle-soothing properties.
Why these ingredients?
Pearl Beauty for deep calm and its mucopolysaccharide content's aid in tissue restoration. Pearl is like a bone broth of pearls instead of bones.
Glow for he shou wu's powerful cell-protective antioxidant content and neurotransmitter + cognition upliftment.
Epic Reishi for its triterpene's stress resilience properties.
Blend on medium in any blender for 5 seconds or shake vigorously in a shaker bottle.
Serve in a glass or a mason jar, stretch out and enjoy!