Good day! ☀️
As you're well aware, most potlucks and parties have crappy food and even crappier beverages that don't exactly fully raise the vibe...
Until you showed up struttin' your liquid therapy (recipe below) designed to help your friends feel not just healthfully and gratefully recharged but elevated, blissed up and chillaxed!
(And that's just with the mocktail version - you may also add fine liqueur to your elixir for those who like - not sugary junk but - actual real nutrition with their alcohol. Because hydrated afterglows are better than hangovers.)
The Social Lubricant Adaptogen Elixir will help you and your friends:
- Experience feelings of elevation, joy, mental clarity, and clear respectful sexy invigorated energy
- Dose up on the planet's top organic highly-concentrated performance-boosting adaptogens for cell-protection and stress-resilience
- Have a new mouth-wateringly delicious experience, especially when just the right dose of vanilla and sweetener is used
And it's completely appropriate for private, public, professional, goofy or romantic events.😊
The Biohacker's Social Lubricant Adaptogen Elixir Recipe
- 1 quart of spring water or the purest water you can get your hands on
- 1 teaspoon Longevity Power Levity Red Asparagus
- 1 teaspoon Longevity Power Glow He Shou Wu
- 1 teaspoon Longevity Power Epic Mushrooms or Epic Reishi
- 1 teaspoon Longevity Power Maca Bliss or Goji Joy
- OPTIONAL but highly recommended: 1 - 2 teaspoons Longevity Power Longevity Adaptogens
- OPTIONAL: 1/2 teaspoon vanilla flavor or extract
- 1/8 teaspoon, or more to taste, stevia extract powder or 1 dropperful flavored stevia extract liquid (vanilla, toffee and root beer are amazing)
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt, or more
Why these ingredients?
Levity Red Asparagus - known as the 'flying herb' by taoists, imparts a pleasant elevated buzz feeling from its asparagacide content to help your party-goers chill yet beautify and strengthen their immune system at the same time.
Glow for he shou wu's powerful cell-protective and neurotransmitter + cognition upliftment. He Shou Wu is a gentle MAOI which means it helps boost dopamine and other joy and love neurotransmitters for a few hours in your system.
Epic Mushrooms or Epic Reishi for their triterpenes' (mushroom fat) gently anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) and perception shifting properties.
Maca Bliss for it's cognitive-boosting aphrodisiac energy.
Feel free to double or quadruple the recipe. Blend on medium in any blender for 5 seconds.
Serve in glasses or mugs (unless your party only has those red plastic party cups, then work with what you got😆). Feel free to add a shot of fine spiced liquor if you fancy. Enjoy the elevation!